• Covered Bridge
  • Application for Admission to UWA


    Click the link below that best describes you.

    International Student
    If you are an international student applying for admission to UWA's School of Graduate Studies, please visit the International Programs website.
    First Time Student
    I am attending UWA for the first time as an
    • online undergraduate
    • online graduate
    • on campus graduate
    Transient Student 
    A transient student is a student enrolled at another institution who wishes to attend UWA for one term and return to the home institution.
    Returning Student 
    I am a former online student (undergraduate or graduate) previously enrolled at UWA or graduate student (on campus) who has left and will be returning to complete my previous degree or I am a former UWA student who has graduated and will be returning to complete a new degree.